[KPhotoAlbum] Load-performance branch

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:39:43 BST 2018

Oh !!! First thing is that your father gets better.

Concerning the software, I discovered, that this option in preferences
about display thumbnails was not selected:
"Use embedded image in raw o medium sized raw"

with that option selected speed if ultra/fast (almost instant)

Will try the new revision, but with the actual one this appears in console:
Total files: 857 skipped 0
Loaded  857  images in  196.089  seconds

by the way, this computer is an old laptop  Celeron 1.2GHz ...

Tell my if it is interesting  to test some parts.
Regards

I hope your father gets better.