[KPhotoAlbum] New image are not marked as untagged anymore

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Thu Jul 19 14:28:36 BST 2018

Hi all,

to reproduce, I started with a newly created index.xml, having the
images' root in ~/tmp and configured Settings -> Categories -> Untagged
Images.

After putting an image into ~/tmp and doing a "Rescan for Images and
Videos", the image is shown in "Show Thumbnails" but not in "Untagged
Images".

I assume that the reason for this is in commit
fdbfad649b637b433ceed347280dae051b86af82, NewImageFinder::loadExtraFile,
before returning info, info is always set to nullptr now, what prevents
NewImageFinder::loadExtraFiles from executing markUnTagged(info);

Best regards a many thanks for working hard on kpa over the last years,
Christoph