[KPhotoAlbum] load-performance and startup-performance

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 08:55:28 BST 2018

Dear Robert,

I have used it and I can really fell a great speed improvement.  Thanks a
lot for your work.

The only weird behavior I have noticed, is that during reviewing
photographs, if I zoom into one by dragging a rectangle with the mouse,
then it makes zoom like 4 time more and at the upper left corner. If I
press "." to go back to fit into window it shows a 4x zoom at the upper
left corner again.
This seems to happen on some images only. (I think only on some .cr2 files)

Regards.