[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code

Samuel Kay samuel-kay at 401kay.fr
Wed Jan 24 20:42:22 GMT 2018

Hi Johannes,

Thanks, I have the logging working in my console !
I also have found, thanks to your indications where are the data.
XMLhandler.cpp help me to get the structure of what is in FileNameList.

I had started to structure the code:
I put 3 config field in the KPhotoAlbum.theme file :
*    NeedHTMLIndexFile
*    NeedHTMLImageFile
*    NeedJSDatabase

These are read by the HTMLDialog.cpp which write it to the setup into
these three Boolean :
*    m_generateHTMLIndexFile
*    m_generateHTMLImageFile
*    m_generateJSDatabase

And I add a condition to the generation of the HTML file depending of
these Boolean.
Now, I am planning to code the function to generate the JSDatabase and
the heavy work should be done.
I probably won't use all the field in the setup, but since I use the
same setup, I don't think I would be pertinent to remove it.

Right now, I don't have further questions.

Cheers,

Samuel