[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code

Samuel Kay samuel-kay at 401kay.fr
Tue Jan 9 21:12:00 GMT 2018

Hello Johannes,

My project is on standby, I have a gallery which looks good enough for me.
I don't think that my script would see any difference between the
index.xml and the .kim file.
I did create one personal gallery using the xml file given by the export
function, so it was probably the .kim file.

My next step would be to integrate that to KPhotoAlbum. I think it would
be nice to have that as the new default "html export" gallery.
I try to build KPhotoAlbum on Debian Jessie - I was to hard for me. Even
the cmake version is not compatible. I try, really, but I get stuck with
building "Meson" which is required at some building stage.
I also try to use a VM. I got several VM which did not start on my
computer (Fedora get stuck on the login screen for example).
Well now, I have a Debian Strech in a Working VM. And I try to get all
the dependencies. But it take me quite a long time and I haven't finish
yet.

Cheers,

Samuel