[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code

Samuel Kay samuel-kay at 401kay.fr
Thu Feb 15 20:19:19 GMT 2018

Hi Johannes

I will try to correct most of the issues below.
but :
1b : I follow the instruction on the web site, I will try to group the
patchs but I have never that before. I may need some time to find the
good git commands
Otherwise, I think I will be able to provide you some cleaner patchs.

Thank you for having review my code.

Cheers,

Samuel