[KPhotoAlbum] Patch to display image counts (loaded/total) during image load

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Oct 24 21:54:26 BST 2017

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion! I've replaced the percentage with the <num>/<total>
directly on the progress bar, though.
I think the percentage does not add any value once we show the image count.

Cheers,
  Johannes

Reference: https://cgit.kde.org/kphotoalbum.git/commit/?
id=2f9afd39b68b64eef253adf77cf7c24d7c8371cf