[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for kpa-merge

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 23 20:02:39 BST 2017

Attached is a patch for contrib/kpa-merge.  This fixes a number of
problems with the old script, adds an option to replace categories in
the merge file with those from the base file rather than merging them,
and changes -K (keep new images) to -R (reject new images), which is
really the correct description for what's going on here.

The commit message is:

    Change -K (keep new images) to -R (reject new images)
    Add -r (replace categories rather than merge)
    Much cleanup and debugging.

--Eric Crampton