[KPhotoAlbum] Proposal for a third type of "media"

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Fri Jul 28 09:04:58 BST 2017

Hi Robert!

The idea seems plausible, but what benefit would we have facing the fact
that we can't display those files (and thus also not attach any tags to
them)? Do you think of file management operations like moving those files
around with the associated images?

Perhaps, I simply don't get it at first glance ;-)

Cheers, Tobias

PS: You don't want to get a KDE developer account with write access to the
KPA repository, will you? I mean, you have been quite a hardworking KPA
developer lately :-)