[KPhotoAlbum] problems compiling KPA on Ubuntu 16.4 (LTS)

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Thu Jan 26 10:00:16 GMT 2017

Hi Andreas!

Version 5.0.1 didn't have this code yet; it would be a bad idea to build this
version though, because we fixed a lot of (porting) bugs and regressions with
5.1.

If you can't update to a more recent Qt version, probably, you can try to
build the lastest KDE4 version of KPA? You'll probably get less bugs there.

But the real question is: why is there no packaged KPA on Ubuntu you can use
as-is?

Cheers,
Tobias

E-Mail vom 23.01.2017, 22:16 von Andreas Schleth: