[KPhotoAlbum] Input to developers

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Feb 26 16:03:24 GMT 2017

Hi,

On Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017 14:55:45 CET Benny Simonsen wrote:
> First of all, Thank you for a great product!

You're welcome!

> Pleace don't remove the statistics, they are nice to have, and I think that
> it's fair that images with multiple (more acurate) locations are fair if
> each of them are counted.

Don't worry - as long as there's not strong reason to remove the statistics,
we'll keep them.

> *Help -> KPhotoAlbum Feature Status - Playground*
> In Help -> KPhotoAlbum Feature Status menu it would be nice that features
> that require cmake  -DENABLE_PLAYGROUND=ON ... was marked in some way.
> This would also be nice to know that it is an experimential feature when
> installing KPA from binary/package.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do ;-)

> *5.x branch*
> The 5.x branch are behind 5.2 - seems as it should be deleted.

The 5.x branch is the one tracked by Neon stable. It's normal to be behind
master by a few commits (when new features are added).

Occasionally (as you discovered) we forget to keep it in sync, though. Thanks
for reporting it!

Cheers,
  Johannes