[KPhotoAlbum] Compiling with KGeoMap support

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Feb 26 15:49:56 GMT 2017

Great to see it worked out well for you ;-)

As for compiling the old 4.7 branch on Debian testing:
AFAIK the Qt4/KDE4 version of libkgeomap is not shipped with Debian testing.
But unless you are stuck with a distribution that does not come with KDE
frameworks, you are better off using KPA 5.x anyways...

Cheers,
  Johannes