[KPhotoAlbum] I moved some photos....

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sun Aug 20 12:41:11 BST 2017

Hi Kerry,
as the index.xml file is readable, you should still have all your meta
data and could get them back. At least if you still have one of the
backup files with the old folder structure.
It is tedious, but possible to change all the folder information in the
index file so that it matches the current locations.
Try the :%s#old/folder#new/folder# command in gvim (or your favourite
text editor). The editor might take a while to start up if the file is
very large.
If you did not mix your images wildly this should do the trick.
Make a backup of the index.xml before starting this!
Cheers, Andreas