[KPhotoAlbum] Apparent infinite loop w/latest git

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Mon Sep 19 11:35:17 BST 2016

Hi Robert!

I can't reproduce this ... here, both pressing F7 and copying the file via the
context menu work as expected. The dialog closes and the file is copied, and
KPA continues running normally.

Does it never work for you? Or does it depend on the target directory? I
experienced such problems outside of KPA when I tried to open a directory
containing links to NFS shares that weren't accessible.

Cheers, Tobias

E-Mail vom 18.09.2016, 22:28 von Robert Krawitz: