[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum crashes at start

Henk van Capelle henkinzweden at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:05:30 BST 2016

All,

Maybe this is of interest.

I have a working Kphotoalbum 4.7.2 using Dominiks ppa on Linux Mint 18, Cinnamon.

I remember that when I first installed it I also had the crash on startup problem. I subsequently uninstalled it and re-installed 4.7 from the regular Mint repository. Some days ago I tried the ppa again and this time it worked.

If I can help with any other information let me know.

Henk van Capelle