[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum crashes at start

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:25:42 BST 2016

I just tested the same PPA on my xenial box and everything works with
the demo database (this box does not yet have my photos copied over).
Can you run "ldd /usr/bin/kphotoalbum" and make sure every library is
found? In other words; following command should print nothing:

ldd /usr/bin/kphotoalbum | grep "not found"

If every library is found, then we could take a look at your
kphotoalbumrc that is a configuration file for KPA
~/.kde/share/config/kphotoalbumrc

Those are the two things that come to mind that might cause the problem.

miika