[KPhotoAlbum] Building KPA 4.7.2 on OpenSuse 42.1 failing because of libkface

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Mon Oct 3 19:28:34 BST 2016

Hi Martin,

I have/had the same problem.  suse 42.1 has the QT5 versions of several
of the required libraries.
As the released version of KPA still uses the QT4 versions, compiling
would require to downgrade several packages to QT4.
I did this once and compilation of 4.7.1 went OK, but then these
downgrades were dumped every time I had an online update.
So, I will be waiting for the QT5-ready version of KPA (which is in the
works).

Cheers, Andreas