[KPhotoAlbum] Multi-image annotation dialog annoyance

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Mon Nov 28 21:01:52 GMT 2016

Hi Andreas,

the strange thing is: The flickering is occurring only with the kphotoalbum
demo. It does not occur with my real pictures - better then the other way
round ;-).
Software: Leap 42.2, plain install incl. all updates without any additional
repositories in VirtualBox.
Second install: a real machine with some additional repos.

Recompiling from git did not help.

Steps to reproduce:
Start demo
Select all pictures