[KPhotoAlbum] Multi-image annotation dialog annoyance

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Nov 6 20:18:48 GMT 2016

Hi,

On Sonntag, 6. November 2016 20:44:58 CET Reimar Imhof wrote:
> I gave it another test with annotating single picutures (ctrl-1).
> Again using the kphotoalbum demo.
> Select all pictures, press Ctrl-1
> Dialog opens ok. Then switching to next picture triggers flashing.

I could not reproduce this, either.

This leaves me a bit uneasy: two people independently having the problem, with
pretty clear and easy instructions how to reproduce it. Yet neither I nor
Tobias being able to reproduce it :(

Does your setup include anything unusual/noteworthy that might be of interest?
Did you change the default shortcuts? (Just to make a pretty wild guess)

  Johannes