[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum git not compiling - geolocation plugin patch

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Wed Jan 27 21:57:35 GMT 2016

Hi Reimar!

Thanks for the patch! But apart from the fact that I can actually reproduce
this crash: how can this even happen? How can a KIPI plugin crash KPA due to a
category being there or not? Do the KIPI plugins even know about KPA's
categories?

What does this Plugins::Interface::getTagTree() do? If it does not really
affect anything, should we probably better use some dummy data?

I would really appreciate if somebody could clarify this to a KIPI-n00b ;-)

Cheers, Tobias