[KPhotoAlbum] Cache size

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Jan 24 14:47:59 GMT 2016

Hi Robert,

On Saturday 23 January 2016 23:31:39 Robert Krawitz wrote:
> I submitted this a while back to correctly compute the cache size when
> it's more than 2 GB.

Sorry, that patch must have slipped by. I've pushed it to git master.

> For that matter, the upper limit should be
> raised, probably to at least 16 GB.

You have me curious: How many images do you want to have pre-cached?

I'm just asking because the current limit of 4GB allows for 121 images on a 4K
display (4096 x 2160).
Do you actually go faster through your images than they can be loaded, or is
there another reason?

Cheers,
  Johannes