[KPhotoAlbum] Category localization removal

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Jan 9 15:08:10 GMT 2016

Hi :-)

> On comment on the UI: I HATE modal dialogs. (No offfence, you couldn't have
> known but since I have the possibility to infuence some of them I will try
>
> :)

> The message after finishing the rename is
> - confusing, even I don't know what you mean.
> - unnecessarily technical.
> - useless.

I just worked a bit on the GUI. I removed the modal dialog telling the user to
save the database after a category has been renamed. Instead you simply can't
change a category name if the database is not in a saved state and if a name
is changed, the database is saved automatically.

Do you think this approach is better? If you want to have a look at it,
checkout the category_settings_db_autosave branch.

All review and suggested improvements are welcome!

Cheers, Tobias