[KPhotoAlbum] Media default date/timestamps

Harald Barth haba+kphotoalbum at kth.se
Wed Dec 21 15:13:31 GMT 2016

2 short questions:

Since what version is something like startDate="2016-07-18T12:44:12"
endDate="2016-07-18T12:44:12" put into the database? Is that
configurable? My old photos have per default startDate="" endDate=""
which works much better for me because my file dates normally are
correct or corrected by a script from the jpeg/mpeg metadata if not.

Is there a way to bulk-clean the startDate and endDate tags?

Harald.

PS: Sorry I still have not found the time to solve the "can not build
kphotoalbum because of missing ECM" issue :-(