[KPhotoAlbum] Build instructions have been updated

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sun Dec 11 15:32:42 GMT 2016

This ECM is not an elliptic curve something, but (at least in openSuSE)
part of cmake-extra-... (-modules, I think).
On suse, the pattern "KDE development" provides most of the dependencies.

I stumbled across the same problem and the message really is somewhat
cryptic.

Sometime it helps, if you delete everyting in the build directory after
cmake has complained.  I get the feeling, that incomplete cmake attempt
sometime leave some broken bits and pieces behind.

Save the yaks! Andreas