[KPhotoAlbum] [KPhotoalbum] regression: problem with extracting video length

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sun Dec 4 20:40:20 GMT 2016

Hi Johannes,

you're right, the length gets printed twice.

It doesn't happen for the example video from jesper.

In the ffprobe output I provided you see, there are three streams in my video:
video, audio and subtitle.

I've provided a very simple patch: Just test for list.count()<2 instead of
...=2.

Cheers,
Reimar