[KPhotoAlbum] Resizing the AnnotationDialog/ImagePreview

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Fri Dec 2 21:07:24 GMT 2016

On 02.12.2016 20:27, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> Hi all (especially Reimar, Andreas and Robert),
>
> I've improved the existing implementation a bit, and think it works a lot
> smoother now. What do you think?
>
> Cheers,
>    Johannes

Hi Johannes,

yes, scaling works nicely now and no flicker - this seems to be fixed.
(And, btw., I am impressed that the last few builds just ran through
without even a warning - good work!)

However, there remain some issues with saving the layout:

* Not only the scaling factor of the preview image resets to tiny (I
mostly use the largest possible size)

* the whole annotation dialog has weird default scaling (column widths etc.)

* it even comes up bigger than my screen after each new start of KPA.
So I have to find the title bar, drag the window, to find the widgets in
the top right corner and scale to full window.

* Maybe it is just my layout with too many columns?  Example included.

Cheers, Andreas