[KPhotoAlbum] Icons don't all display when making selection

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Aug 22 00:25:20 BST 2016

If I perform the following actions from top level:

1) Click the Folder icon, then select a folder.

2) Click the Keyword icon, then select No Keywords.

At this point, only a few of the icons display.  If I click Redisplay,
they all then show up.

I don't know whether it's specific to this sequence of operations, but
I had the same problem earlier today using tokens.  I'm not sure when
it started, most likely during the KDE5 transition.

--Eric Crampton