[KPhotoAlbum] IPTC keyword import...

Just Lettuce justlettuce at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:43:24 BST 2016

Hello Everyone!

I am trying to help someone import photos once used in
Shotwell.  Having trouble getting the keywords to import - they are
in the IPTC keywords field in the images, but don't seem to come in
to KPhoto - though they are there when I display EXIF info.  Any way
to get them to import as keywords?  I remember back in the day there
were metadata options with kphotoalbum, and I could specify what
field mapped where...  Is something like that still available somewhere?

Thanks,
-Neil