[KPhotoAlbum] Thanks for 4.7.1 & kipi (sendimage) crash...

Just Lettuce justlettuce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:11:51 BST 2016

Hello all,

First, thanks for the improvements in 4.7.1, particularly the Lens
Info addition to EXIF.  Had been trying to figure out a way to do
this outside of kphoto, since my coding skills were (are) not up to
adding it myself.

Anyway, successfully compiled 4.7.1 awhile back and it has been
working well...  Until I tried to email photos via the kipi-plugins.

Email images plugin used to work fine, but now crashes whenever I try to send.

Noting now that it does not crash if I unselect "Adjust Image
Properties" - though I rather need this option!

Any help / ideas?  I did not recomplile kipi, but did take newer
versions from backports.  Running Debian Jessie, LXDE.

Noting also that some of the other plugins crash as well, though I
had not used them much before so not sure of behavior.

What am I doing wrong?  Hmm...  Worked fine before I compiled
4.7.1.  Searched for others with a similar problem, but didn't find anything.

Thanks,
-n