[KPhotoAlbum] Longer time repository

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Tue Sep 1 20:25:33 BST 2015

Hello Fernando,

Until a better response arrives, I can give you the following answer:

Technically, I see no problem in your proposal -- it should be possible to
have the KPA app with different name for older KPA versions.

I'm afraid I cannot promise you, though, when or if we can provide this. The
app development and (more importantly) the publication on Google play
currently depends on Jesper, who is very tight on time ATM.

Cheers,
  Johannes