[KPhotoAlbum] mark untagged menu item patch

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Tue Jun 16 21:18:11 BST 2015

Hi Reimar!

Thanks for the patch :-)

I'll take a look at it, I think this is basically a nice idea. Just fyi: I
removed the "untagged image" tag from the annotation dialog (it really was not
that easy ;-) simply because if you set it, you annotate the image – and as
soon as you have annotated an image, that tag is removed (at least as soon as
you save the database). So seeing it actually did not allow you to "untag" an
image, but only caused confusion. At least here ...

Cheers, Tobias

E-Mail vom 16.06.2015, 22:09 von Reimar Imhof: