[KPhotoAlbum] gps search: a patch

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sat Jun 13 11:39:06 BST 2015

Hi Tobias, hi Johannes,

thanks for your work on the gps search.

There are two patches I suggest to revert them:

82a56c0	"In search mode, center the map so that it will be completely visible
when starting the dialog."
If you have subsequent searches I'd like the map not to move to an initial
position. I'd like to stay at the same position and do not need to navigate to
my last position again. And even when starting the first gps search after
kphotoalbum start: I like it being taken to the last map position I was using.

ad318d3	"Hide the setLastCenterButton button in the search dialog, because
it's not meaningful there."
If that patch 82a56c0 was removed, showing the setLastCenterButton again could
just bring the center functionality. You could say "Bring me back" and press
the button. Or you don't and just don't press the button.

What do you think?

Cheers
Reimar