[KPhotoAlbum] upgrading KPhotoAlbum on Kubuntu Trusty

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Feb 8 20:44:57 GMT 2015

I think everything was fine a day or two ago when KPhotoAlbum originally
updated and then these subsequent updates came out  to packages
associated with KPhotoAlbum and then I may have messed things up using
autoremove.

I may try uninstalling KPhotoAlbum (without purge) and then reinstalling
it. I don't want to lose my indexes, tags, etc.. I have over 7k tagged
photos in a total of around 30k photos. (I'm a bit behind on tagging :(   )

Joe