[KPhotoAlbum] upgrading KPhotoAlbum on Kubuntu Trusty

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Feb 8 04:09:24 GMT 2015

I know this is probably a Kubuntu issue, but I'm looking for some clues.

I just did a dist-upgrade (with the ppa) and then several of the usual
steps to try to fix things.

This is where things are right now:

bigbird at ramdass:~/pq$ sudo apt-get -f dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
required:
  libkface-data libkface3
  kphotoalbum
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
bigbird at ramdass:~/pq$

So it must be unhappy with the latest KPhotoAlbum because that's the
only reason anything about kface would be on my computer.

 Added a -V and got:
   kphotoalbum (4.6-0ubuntu0~ppa1 => 4.6-0ubuntu0~ppa3)

So far, I haven't been able to coax it into telling me why it's held back.

Joe