[KPhotoAlbum] More patches

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Aug 8 12:17:46 BST 2015

Hi Robert :-)

I just wanted to try out your patches, but Miika is right: at least for the
link-images patch, your code is _removed_ by it and not added, so I can't
apply it.

Would you be so kind to recreate the patches in the right "direction", so that
we don't have to apply the changes by hand? Would be nice :-)

Cheers, Tobias

E-Mail vom 07.08.2015, 23:18 von Robert Krawitz: