[KPhotoAlbum] Neat idea

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Aug 6 09:07:31 BST 2015

I just saw this question on stackexchange.
https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/65823/how-can-i-automatically-create-an-image-key-with-group-photo-silhouettes-tagge

I'm sure everyone already has plenty of ideas they want to develop, but
this would be a neat capability to have although it may well be beyond
the scope of KPhotoAlbum which is primarily about organizing photos
rather than altering them.

I just thought it was worth mentioning because of the recent
enhancements which added face recognition capabilities to KPhotoAlbum.

I don't have the necessary skills to do KPhotoAlbum development, so this
is just an idea to consider.

Joe