[KPhotoAlbum] Segfault when opening search window

Johannes Zarl johannes at zarl.at
Fri Apr 10 17:35:10 BST 2015

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Assuming this comes from marble you should definitely report a bug for marble
in the Mint bug-tracker.

As a workaround, it should be sufficient to disable the map widget in the
dialog, if this is possible before KPA crashes:
(1) Open the annotation dialog (or the search dialog)
(2) Disable the Map widget under Options | Configure window layout...
(3) Save the window setup under Options | Configure window layout...

After this, the map widget should not be loaded anymore when you open the
search window.

The other option would be to compile KPhotoAlbum with the cmake option
"WITH_Marble" set to off. You'd have to recompile KPA for this, though...

HTH,
  Johannes