[KPhotoAlbum] Tiny patch: Some missing includes

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Nov 29 11:23:38 GMT 2014

Hi :-)

I just had a look at it (not that I ever touched the respective code ...).
std::tuple is actually used in
AnnotationDialog::Dialog::selectionForMultiSelect, as well as std::tie. Both
seem to be part of the Boost package (at least here on current stable Gentoo).
std::tuple looks like a QPair counterpart (not sure about the std::tie thing,
as I'm not really a C++ guru ;-)

Why don't we use Qt here (instead of using "external" libraries)? I didn't see
some std::* stuff elsewhere, I'm just wondering if we could e. g. use

	QPair<QStringList, QStringList>(itemsOnAllImages, itemsPartiallyOn);

instead of

	std::make_tuple( itemsOnAllImages,  itemsPartiallyOn );

of course with itemsOnAllImages and itemsPartiallyOn declared as QStringList
before and so on.

For the <algorithm.h> include: Where is this used? I didn't find it!

Cheers, Tobias