[KPhotoAlbum] Highlighting in the thumbnail view

Johannes Zarl johannes at zarl.at
Fri Jun 27 21:31:43 BST 2014

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the info - I missed this when testing a patch for another problem.
It's a regression introduced by me yesterday. The blue mask is not the
selection, but just the "cursor". The actually selected images do have an
additional blue frame.

The reason for the change was a more keyboard-friendly view. When selecting
Images using Ctrl-Space and the cursor keys you were previously Navigating "in
the dark". The change fixed that and introduced the permanent Cursor
indication.

I'll see if I can fix both use-cases...

  Johannes