[KPhotoAlbum] Localization of category names

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Jul 5 12:28:57 BST 2014

Hi list!

Has anybody already had a look at the category name localization issue (cf.
https://mail.kdab.com/pipermail/kphotoalbum/2014-June/005379.html )?

I reworked my github copy of KPA, so the posted link isn't valid anymore,
sorry ... (but we only talk about three lines to remove, so I think it's okay
;-)

Meanwhile, I kindly received a KDE dev account from the Digikam/libkface guys,
so I gladly can push this change myself if you want. But I would never do so
without the approval from you "real" KPA devs.

So ... what do you think?