[KPhotoAlbum] Compiling KPA with KFace

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Dec 27 14:19:36 GMT 2014

Hi Martin!

> after I installed the libs and include files, now the link fails
> with a missing symbol.
That is odd ... I just tried (again ;-) to compile KPA from git master and it
worked just fine ...

I did not do an in-tree build, but created a build directory (which can easily
wiped by rm -r *). Perhaps, there are some object files left causing this?

Does it also happen with a "clean" new git copy and after

	mkdir build
	cd build
	cmake ..
	make

?

> What about a new  official release with this feature ?
I think we will do a new release including the face detection and recognition
features soon, as we also added a lot of new features and fixed a lot of
issues the last weeks/months. At least, Jesper said so ;-)

Cheers, Tobias