[KPhotoAlbum] Tiny patch: Some missing includes

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Tue Dec 9 21:59:58 GMT 2014

> Actually std::tuple and std::tie are part of the C++11 standard, so if
> you have new enough compiler, Boost isn't needed. (Though C++11
> support may have to be activated with a compiler flag.)

Thanks for the clarification! Here on Gentoo, I could compile all this as-is,
so I think C++11 is enabled by default (or we just have a recent enough gcc).
If this is C++ itself, it's surely better to use it instead of Qt stuff.

Thanks for the hint with git blame. I'm still pretty new to all this ;-)