[KPhotoAlbum] Patch to add symlink capabilities to context menu copy

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Aug 15 14:23:52 BST 2014

One problem with the context menu copy (or link) vs. export is that if
you're trying to copy multiple files with the same filename, export
automatically renames the additional files (img_5001-1.jpg, and so
forth).  The copy operation, though, prompts you for what to do, but
in a somewhat confusing way, and if you select the option to always
rename them, gives you filenames with a space (img_5000 1.jpg), which
are harder to work with.

I realize that that behavior is coming from KIO::copy (or KIO::link),
but it's inconsistent and somewhat annoying.

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congrats MIT Engineers 6 straight men's hoops tourney

--Eric Crampton