[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum crashes while generating thumbnails during start

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at isilme.lupus.uberspace.de
Wed May 29 20:51:39 BST 2013

Hello Manfred,

I guess I lost track of the exact state of affairs for you. I'll try to
summarize, but could you please correct me where I'm wrong?

 - index.xml bug: fixed
 - crash with raw images: fixed in libkdcraw
 - unresponsiveness of the GUI:
   I guess this should be better now (Jan Kundrát found/fixed the likely
culprit). Can you test this fix (in git master) sometime?

Did I miss something?

Cheers,
  Johannes