[KPhotoAlbum] patch for main window paste

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:26:37 GMT 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Reimar Imhof <Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a patch for the main window paste slot.
>
> Changes:
> - For me file pathes came along as absolute paths including url head
> ("file://") -> Now starting "file://" token is removed and file name is
> treated as absolute.
>
> - Try to avoid kphotoalbum crashes if file is not found
>
> - Set dirty indicator

Thanks, this clearly fixes a crash when one pastes something on the
main window. However, can you explain what paste in the main window
(or elsewhere) actually does?

As far as I can tell the pasted URL goes to the search input field and
in this case the dirty is not set. So what is the use case when the
dirty is set and why?

miika