[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbnail Performance & Compatibility: ImageManager vs KIO

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at isilme.lupus.uberspace.de
Sun Jun 30 20:43:43 BST 2013

On Sunday 30 June 2013 20:42:58 Robert Krawitz wrote:
> That's fine, but fast thumbnail building is much more important to me
> than shared thumbnails, which don't matter at all.

Ok, with the given workflow I can see that. Since there is no automatic
housekeeping for the shared thumbnails yet, I guess that automatic generation
of the shared thumbnails would become a nuisance for you pretty soon...

Thanks for the workflow description! I'm always curious as to how other people
use KPA...

Cheers,
  Johannes