[KPhotoAlbum] Tagging from the viewer

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Jan 25 03:55:35 GMT 2013

Cool.  I didn't know that existed.

Currently I use a token, select all photos with that token, annotate
multiple, clear the token when I'm done.

This "new" way is much faster and doesn't have the drawback of
accidentally toggling the token off by pressing the key twice or by
accidentally selecting the photo again and "tagging" it which silently
just turns the token off.

Joe