[KPhotoAlbum] Small Patches

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:50:53 GMT 2013

Hi all,

in my GitHub repo at
https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-astifter-branch/commits/master I
have pushed some small changes and a bugfix for KPhotoAlbum:

Space out items in statusbar more nicely.
5d7e5dcb62<https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-astifter-branch/commit/5d7e5dcb62040237a98836640820d96d4db810ed>
-> Adds some space around the dirty indicator that does look too cramped in
my opinion.

Prevent thumbnail progress bar from showing idefinitely when no MPlayer is
installed. 7f19e84fba<https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-astifter-branch/commit/7f19e84fba336b27c840cdbd5f615db5596b869b>
->On my system, when MPlayer is not installed the thumbnail progress bar is
shown indefinitely. This patch fixed this by only counting videos as
"thumbnails to create" when MPlayer is installed, otherwise they do not
count.

Prevent splash page text from being cropped.
9bc4e97284<https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-astifter-branch/commit/9bc4e972849bb56063c19661f2ba02032d435a38>
-> The version text on the splash is croppend when building an untagged
version (which I most often do). This patch prevents the text from getting
cropped when the version string gets longer.

Include build type in version string when not release.
24d0d91b22<https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-astifter-branch/commit/24d0d91b222d752b4c0a0ac29f525e3ddfd40a84>
-> I prose this only, I'm not sure if its a good idea: I included the build
type (Debug, RelWithDebInfo) into the version string (except for Release)
to be able to figure out which variant I'm running... This might be a
little overkill.

Cheers, Andreas
+43 699 19743917  |  andreas.neustifter at gmail.com