[KPhotoAlbum] Video support AVCHD

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:50:09 BST 2013

Hi Daniele,

the video extension .m2ts is not recognized as video, thus it is not
displayed. Can you do a quick test and see if renaming one file to .mts
extension will work? I can then add this video extension to the known list.
This fix will take a while before it makes to a stable release. In the
meanwhile you should be able to configure kphotalbum to ignore the file
extension and detect the file types based on the content (this is quite a
bit slower than relying on the file extensions and thus not enabled by
default).

Settings -> Configure KPhotoAlbum -> File Searching & Versions -> Ignore
file extensions when searching for new images and videos

HTH
miika