[KPhotoAlbum] openraw.pl

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Sep 26 22:28:12 BST 2012

Couple of suggestions:

1) Suggest using all of the extensions recognized as RAW by kphotoalbum.

2) The extensions are all listed in upper case.  That's not the norm on
a UNIX system.  You may want to either use the same capitalization as in
the original filename, or check both upper and lower case, or find some
way to look for all possible cases.

3) For raw converters, also suggest RawTherapee (/usr/bin/rt) and
DarkTable.  Also suggest putting the open source ones first on the list.

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congratulations MIT Engineers men's hoops Final Four!

--Eric Crampton